Micro NOMAD - Spring
Timings and Location:
The finer details:
Upon arrival you will be welcomed by Tom, your guide for the day, and we begin with a friendly cuppa and a piece of cake! We then enter into a lovely talking circle and get to know each other a little better through answering a series of questions about ourselves - this builds the foundations for a memorable and meaningful day together. You are invited to switch off your devices and spend the day connected only to the environment and the poeple around you - not 4G or WiFi!
In no partucular order we will explore the following ideas throughout the rest of the day:
- Nature connection - reboot the senses with a series of simple but effective exercises,
- Water connection - go and collect water from a natural spring in the hills,
- Basic whittling - learn about knife safety and carve a basic kitchen spoon,
- Bread - make yourself a flatbread to acompany our delicious lunch
- Fire connection - fire making workshop using traditional techniques.
- Setting intentions after moving on from Nomad and explore any obsticals in our way.
All of these activities are delivered in the the unique style we have developed at Nomad, each having meaning and purpose and valuable learnings attached to them. This is not a bushcraft course or a cookery class or a hiking trip. This is a combination of exercises and challenges that brings awareness back to ourselves and to our environment, with the intention of finding a better connection to nature, ourselves and our community - essential elements for a positive society...
For those who are travelling long distances there are options for staying for one or two nights at the camp, if this is something you are interested in then please select the relevent ticket type below. We provide tea and coffee and snacks throughout the day as well as a hearty luch, any other meals e.g breakfast or evening meal, will not be provided as part of the retreat.
Looking forward to seeing your face around the fire!
- Micro NOMAD£85£850£0
- Micro NOMAD + 1 night camping£95£950£0
- Micro Nomad + 2 night camping£100£1000£0